Thursday, December 16, 2010

Can I Say That I Miss You??...Can I?


Oh My God,
I don't know why and how this can be? Previously, I seem to be strong but I am not recently..why?I created so many problems and being awkward within my surrounding. I shouldn't be this way. This is the last stage where I must struggle before I start with my career, however this time I am tested with so many problems whether emotionally or even physically...

Oh God,
I seems to be have forgotten about previous moments, but my inner self start to be weak day by day and yet I also become more sensitive and more emotional. Why this can be happened? why I can't just be normal whenever we met? why I can't just erase all the memories?this matter give such big influence on me and I don't really like it..why can't I just act just like there's nothing happen?hmmm...(sad)

How could I stand for this for a longer period? Ya Allah, lend me Your Strength.I pray that I can cope with this sooner..and become stronger than previously and just live and enjoy the life to the fullest..



"How I really appreciate Allah creation (environment and nature) which provide human with so many benefits..feel calm and free when I see this picture.. ^^
- picture taken during Ko Yo Island trip, Songkhla Thailand-



No comments:

Post a Comment