Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Automatic or not Automatic?

Final Year Project?
It is easier when we are saying to upgrading something till we done it. That is what I am facing now. A normal clothes rack need to be upgrading to be an automatic ones. Motor, roof, heater...which one should be priority?what sensors to be used?how to interface them?though till this time, I almost forgot how start them even though I have learn them. I really wish that I can complete this task sooner.
It is very tired to get one component to another components from shops and yet also need to go to campus frequently; seek advices regarding on problems. all of this required a lot of sacrifices and costs. During this short course, this situation tests me a lot as we all suppose to be on our semester break..and no allowance given..tough, yes it is really tough..but somehow we still can show our smiling faces even tired with lectures,assignments, and packed schedule .. ^^ to all my friends especially my housemate....(hehehehehehe...) let's cheer out and struggle till the end..



No comments:

Post a Comment