Thursday, March 25, 2010

1st and 2nd week in PSU, Thailand...



~Hello..This is me on the second day in Thailand..wanna see my advisor in PSU for first time early in the morning..Wonder how he looks like and his working style...scare that I cannot manage myself working under his observation and advices...hohoho~~~

Pictures below: Me at night market in PSU campus..very nice view and lots of food are sell here..Yummy...


















~~ Never thought or come across to my mind that it would be this hard to get halal food here...as now is the summer holiday in PSU. Thus, many halal stalls are still closed...but I am lucky to have a good friend whose did help me looking for my dinner everyday..
Thank you so much.. (Yooh..) ~~






**Here are some pictures of foods sells at the night market..Aren't you feel hungry??**












No comments:

Post a Comment