Monday, October 28, 2013

Updates for Week 44 in 2013

This blog has been abandon since the date it has been created with only several post made, but never mind, from now and onwards, will try to update more frequent..(hehehe, which means banyak curi tulang masa keja la ya...) Now my life is more likely all about my job, so there will be more and more story about my job, ok? At present, I am working somewhere in Seri Kembangan for a composite manufacturer company (Company H) and i am involves in sales dept. 

So far, I have been working for this post for about more than 5 months and this is actually my first job in professional field. Can say that it was not as interesting as i had been dreaming about since my secondary school. But yet, life still have to go on. Just pray to Allah, so that there will be happy ending waiting for me in future....hahaha...(such like what all girls wanted as in fairy tale story).

Actually, I have been working in this company for more than 1 years, but please don't be shocked that this is my 3rd position since my first step come in to this company...I don't know what to call it, whether it is lucky or bad luck. Start my career from very below level until now. May be Allah want to let me experience, how does it feel when we are in every different level. Only He knows the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment