Thursday, March 11, 2010

You All be In My meMory...

~~First picture was taken at McDonald, Nilai during my 2nd farewell party~~

after all i have successfully gone through the moment i am worried about since two months ago. things goes by its flows...thanks to everyone who is there to celebrate me..i really appreciate you all..To my department "Nilai Engineering" thank you so much; guiding me, accept me be as one of department members especially those in workshop thank you so much. lots of knowledge and experience i gained during all three months..Cik Awie,Encik Azam,Encik Zamran; you guys really give a great motivation to me. to my trainee members kak Aishah and Kak fiza wish you all Gud Luck..hope we still always keep in touch after this...

~~pictures besides is memory of Encik Nordin with Encik Awie in the workshop..wondering what are Both of them concentrate at....???hmmm???~~~


~~This picture is taken during celebration for my first farewell party by Mr Pillay(my PIC) and Vinoth(youngest worker in the workshop) at Pizza Hut, Nilai..Thank you very much~~ ;P



~~bergambar dgn kak ani from
Training Centre~~
**miss you all and all the moments along three months**
Nilai Engineering, Electrical Section

No comments:

Post a Comment